1. Lead the clinical development, including planning, design, execution and reporting of phase 1 through 3 clinical trials, of oncology/immunology pipeline products.
2. Represent Clinical Science and/or Clinical Development organizations in interacting with partners involved in co-development programs.
3. Oversee peer scientific review processes to enssure that an accurate, balanced view of available literature is synthesized and presented for management decision making.
4. In collaboration with functional heads from Biostatistics & Data Management, Clinical Operations, Drug Safety, Program Leadership and Regulatory Affairs, ensure that the Development organization's responsibilities for achieving corporate goals are met.
5. Collaborate with Business Development and other functions in evaluation of potential new development opportunities.
1. MD or equivalent medical degree. Hematology/Oncology or relevant clinical training.
2. 8+ years of clinical development experience.
3. Experience with supervising technical staff.
4. Experience with developing and implementing new processes of development
5. Ability to build working relations throughout the organization and with business partners to achieve business goals.
6. Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
7. Ability to cultivate and maintain relationships with KOLs and establish trust through consistent demonstration of scientific expertise and satisfactory follow-through to their requests.
8. Excellent oral, reading and written skills in English. Must be fluent in Mandarin.